Kyuukyoku Seika :: le forum de l'équipe Index du Forum
Kyuukyoku Seika :: le forum de l'équipe
Le forum de L'Elite Ultime, clan de Chikara

Kyuukyoku Seika :: le forum de l'équipe Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: i really wish healers didint exist in pvp ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Kyuukyoku Seika :: le forum de l'équipe Index du Forum -> No-lifer power ! -> World of Wacraft
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
laxos
~Shinobi~

Masculin
Point(s): 9
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Mai - 09:18 (2018)    Sujet du message: i really wish healers didint exist in pvp Répondre en citant

Hello,

back in the good days and by Good Days i mean pre 2 talent specialization (vanila, tbc) people only HAD one option being white to dedicate themself into 1 spec or waste a lot of gold n When you play a random battle ground you Actually faced only dPS MOST of the time and had a good time Because it was fair and you aussi had the oportunity to get going double kill in a 1v2 situation and now? You try to 1v1 someone you cant Because maps are so small and AV and IoC gets dodged by the scared horde so everytime you-have something going the Opponents healers jumps in Quickly moment somthing heals _him_ to full and Its gg might aswell alt tab out of the game. inb4 cc the healer, get real nothing of this matters anymore. Its like modern yugioh at this point of Where icts even better for the enemy if you get CC'D Because something will proc giving you Immunities.

For more details: 
ICO Marketing Examples

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Mai - 09:18 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Kyuukyoku Seika :: le forum de l'équipe Index du Forum -> No-lifer power ! -> World of Wacraft Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006